Are We Headed for a 50% Market Crash?
January 24, 2014 by William James
For a long time, we have been hearing that the stock market is headed for a significant crash. Is 2014 the year?
Back in 2011, some Elliott Wave aficionados were telling us that the crash was on its way. Since that time, there has been a tendency to stop listening to those who have been crowing about the next financial crisis since before we even recovered from the last financial crisis.
More From Insider Wealth Alert
- Your Second Chance to Buy Apple for $1 a Share (Comment Here)
- Top 10 Stocks for Dividend Growth and Income (Comment Here)
- Best Stock Picks For a Slowing Economy (Comment Here)
- Mysterious Pattern Keeps Appearing With Big Stocks (Comment Here)
- Brace For the Worst Year on Wall Street Since 2008 (Comment Here)
- 4 Things You Must Do Before Retirement (Comment Here)