Are We Headed for a 50% Market Crash?
January 24, 2014 by William James
For a long time, we have been hearing that the stock market is headed for a significant crash. Is 2014 the year?
Back in 2011, some Elliott Wave aficionados were telling us that the crash was on its way. Since that time, there has been a tendency to stop listening to those who have been crowing about the next financial crisis since before we even recovered from the last financial crisis.
More From Insider Wealth Alert
- Has Obama Triggered a Large-Scale Market Collapse? (Comment Here)
- Warning: Stocks Could Drop 50% (Comment Here)
- Sneaky New Obama Tax Law (Comment Here)
- Why Thursday’s Sell-Off Matters (Comment Here)
- Dump these Investments Now! (Comment Here)
- Bill Gross: This is the Only Safe Haven Now (Comment Here)