Are We Headed for a 50% Market Crash?
January 24, 2014 by William James
For a long time, we have been hearing that the stock market is headed for a significant crash. Is 2014 the year?
Back in 2011, some Elliott Wave aficionados were telling us that the crash was on its way. Since that time, there has been a tendency to stop listening to those who have been crowing about the next financial crisis since before we even recovered from the last financial crisis.
More From Insider Wealth Alert
- The World’s Biggest Companies Can’t Live Without This “Stealth” Stock (Comment Here)
- 4 Controversial Nasdaq Stocks to Buy Now (Comment Here)
- The 13 Stocks that Beat Warren Buffett (Comment Here)
- The First $7 Trillion Technology (Comment Here)
- The Only 5 Investments You Need to Own (Comment Here)
- 5 Simple Ways to Boost an Underperforming 401(k) (Comment Here)