Are We Headed for a 50% Market Crash?
January 24, 2014 by William James
For a long time, we have been hearing that the stock market is headed for a significant crash. Is 2014 the year?
Back in 2011, some Elliott Wave aficionados were telling us that the crash was on its way. Since that time, there has been a tendency to stop listening to those who have been crowing about the next financial crisis since before we even recovered from the last financial crisis.
More From Insider Wealth Alert
- Urgent Investment Alert! (Comment Here)
- Steps You Must Take Before the Next Financial Crash (Comment Here)
- Write This Ticker Symbol Down ASAP (Comment Here)
- 3 Stocks to Own For the Next Decade (Comment Here)
- Urgent: Buy 2016’s Top Stock As Soon As Possible (Comment Here)
- 3 Outstanding Dividend Stocks to Buy Now (Comment Here)