Are We Headed for a 50% Market Crash?
January 24, 2014 by William James
For a long time, we have been hearing that the stock market is headed for a significant crash. Is 2014 the year?
Back in 2011, some Elliott Wave aficionados were telling us that the crash was on its way. Since that time, there has been a tendency to stop listening to those who have been crowing about the next financial crisis since before we even recovered from the last financial crisis.
More From Insider Wealth Alert
- This Stock Could Explode in Just 16 Days (Comment Here)
- The 10 Most Dominant Warren Buffett Stocks (Comment Here)
- Dog Days of August Could Bring Surprise for Stocks (Comment Here)
- It Could Only Stay Hidden For So Long (Comment Here)
- 8 Reasons a New Global Financial Crisis Could Be On the Way (Comment Here)
- 6 Things You Should Know About the U.S. Economy (Comment Here)