Are We Headed for a 50% Market Crash?
January 24, 2014 by William James
For a long time, we have been hearing that the stock market is headed for a significant crash. Is 2014 the year?
Back in 2011, some Elliott Wave aficionados were telling us that the crash was on its way. Since that time, there has been a tendency to stop listening to those who have been crowing about the next financial crisis since before we even recovered from the last financial crisis.
More From Insider Wealth Alert
- Retire on One Stock — Starting Today (Comment Here)
- 3 Stocks to Buy Before November’s Elections (Comment Here)
- 17 Top Stocks for Fall 2014 (Comment Here)
- Historic Market Move Just Six Months Away? (Comment Here)
- Why a Market Sell-Off Could Be Different This Time (Comment Here)
- 4 Signs it’s Time to Sell a Stock (Comment Here)