Are We Headed for a 50% Market Crash?
January 24, 2014 by William James
For a long time, we have been hearing that the stock market is headed for a significant crash. Is 2014 the year?
Back in 2011, some Elliott Wave aficionados were telling us that the crash was on its way. Since that time, there has been a tendency to stop listening to those who have been crowing about the next financial crisis since before we even recovered from the last financial crisis.
More From Insider Wealth Alert
- The One Stock to Buy for December 2014 (Comment Here)
- 10 Great Stocks to Buy Now (Comment Here)
- 5 Top Stocks With Rising Earnings Estimates (Comment Here)
- 7 Signs of a Market Crash (Comment Here)
- Don’t Get Carried Away By Rising Stocks (Comment Here)
- 4 Leading Stocks to Buy at Attractive Valuations (Comment Here)