Are We Headed for a 50% Market Crash?
January 24, 2014 by William James
For a long time, we have been hearing that the stock market is headed for a significant crash. Is 2014 the year?
Back in 2011, some Elliott Wave aficionados were telling us that the crash was on its way. Since that time, there has been a tendency to stop listening to those who have been crowing about the next financial crisis since before we even recovered from the last financial crisis.
More From Insider Wealth Alert
- 3 Stocks That Will Thrive in a Turbulent Market (Comment Here)
- Things Could Soon Get Much Worse for U.S. Stocks (Comment Here)
- Is the Nightmare on Wall Street Over? (Comment Here)
- First look – American Seniors’ Greatest Risk (Comment Here)
- 5 Cheap Energy Stocks to Buy Now (Comment Here)
- 4 Top Tactical Stock Plays For this Market (Comment Here)