Are We Headed for a 50% Market Crash?
January 24, 2014 by William James
For a long time, we have been hearing that the stock market is headed for a significant crash. Is 2014 the year?
Back in 2011, some Elliott Wave aficionados were telling us that the crash was on its way. Since that time, there has been a tendency to stop listening to those who have been crowing about the next financial crisis since before we even recovered from the last financial crisis.
More From Insider Wealth Alert
- An Investment Unlike Any Other Seen Since 1957 (Comment Here)
- Holiday Sales Could Send this Stock Soaring (Comment Here)
- Retire on One Stock — Starting Today (Comment Here)
- The One Stock to Buy for December 2014 (Comment Here)
- This Simple Step Could Help You Survive a Market Collapse (Comment Here)
- This Stock Could Make You a Buffett-Sized Fortune (Comment Here)