Are We Headed for a 50% Market Crash?
January 24, 2014 by William James
For a long time, we have been hearing that the stock market is headed for a significant crash. Is 2014 the year?
Back in 2011, some Elliott Wave aficionados were telling us that the crash was on its way. Since that time, there has been a tendency to stop listening to those who have been crowing about the next financial crisis since before we even recovered from the last financial crisis.
More From Insider Wealth Alert
- Revealed: Why Barack Obama is “The Next Reagan” (Comment Here)
- 10 Risks that Could Crash U.S. Stocks (Comment Here)
- 5 Oil Stocks to Buy Now (Comment Here)
- WATCH: CIA Economist Reveals “Day After Plan” For Coming $100 Trillion U.S. Collapse (Comment Here)
- The 10% Stock Market Crash You Never Noticed (Comment Here)
- Investors: Time to Go Back to Basics (Comment Here)