Are We Headed for a 50% Market Crash?
January 24, 2014 by William James
For a long time, we have been hearing that the stock market is headed for a significant crash. Is 2014 the year?
Back in 2011, some Elliott Wave aficionados were telling us that the crash was on its way. Since that time, there has been a tendency to stop listening to those who have been crowing about the next financial crisis since before we even recovered from the last financial crisis.
More From Insider Wealth Alert
- This Stock is Poised to Soar Beginning April 10 (Comment Here)
- 19 Laser-Focused Stocks to Buy Now (Comment Here)
- Little-known Obama Mandate Supports New Form of Money (Not Bitcoin) (Comment Here)
- Buy these Undervalued Cybersecurity Stocks Today (Comment Here)
- 4 High-Quality Stocks to Buy Now (Comment Here)
- The One ETF to Avoid in 2015 (Comment Here)