Are We Headed for a 50% Market Crash?
January 24, 2014 by William James
For a long time, we have been hearing that the stock market is headed for a significant crash. Is 2014 the year?
Back in 2011, some Elliott Wave aficionados were telling us that the crash was on its way. Since that time, there has been a tendency to stop listening to those who have been crowing about the next financial crisis since before we even recovered from the last financial crisis.
More From Insider Wealth Alert
- Revealed: The Date the U.S. Stock Market Will Come Crashing Down (Comment Here)
- 6 Enormous Threats to the U.S. Stock Market Right Now (Comment Here)
- The Only 6 Stocks that Matter (Comment Here)
- Devastating Currency Laws Now in Effect (Comment Here)
- Why Small Cap Stocks Are Stuck in a Rut (Comment Here)
- 4 Ways to Retire by Age 55 (Comment Here)