Are We Headed for a 50% Market Crash?
January 24, 2014 by William James
For a long time, we have been hearing that the stock market is headed for a significant crash. Is 2014 the year?
Back in 2011, some Elliott Wave aficionados were telling us that the crash was on its way. Since that time, there has been a tendency to stop listening to those who have been crowing about the next financial crisis since before we even recovered from the last financial crisis.
More From Insider Wealth Alert
- The World’s Greatest Genius’ Powerful Discovery (Comment Here)
- Five Safe Stocks That Could Make a Big Jump (Comment Here)
- Could This U.S. Bankruptcy Be The End of Obama? (Comment Here)
- Stocks That Will Boost Their Dividends This Summer (Comment Here)
- ORRP Could Be The ONE Company Elon Musk Has Been Looking For (Comment Here)
- 12 Sneaky Ways Amazon Gets You to Pay More (Comment Here)