Are We Headed for a 50% Market Crash?
January 24, 2014 by William James
For a long time, we have been hearing that the stock market is headed for a significant crash. Is 2014 the year?
Back in 2011, some Elliott Wave aficionados were telling us that the crash was on its way. Since that time, there has been a tendency to stop listening to those who have been crowing about the next financial crisis since before we even recovered from the last financial crisis.
More From Insider Wealth Alert
- Americans now permitted to carry this new weapon… (Comment Here)
- The 3 Top Things to Know About Donald Trump’s Economic Views (Comment Here)
- You’ll want to get your name off these underground websites immediately… (Comment Here)
- The Seeds of the Next Housing Crisis Have Been Planted (Comment Here)
- Nobody expected this announcement from tech’s biggest CEO… (Comment Here)
- 6 Secrets to Saving More for Retirement (Comment Here)