Are We Headed for a 50% Market Crash?
January 24, 2014 by William James
For a long time, we have been hearing that the stock market is headed for a significant crash. Is 2014 the year?
Back in 2011, some Elliott Wave aficionados were telling us that the crash was on its way. Since that time, there has been a tendency to stop listening to those who have been crowing about the next financial crisis since before we even recovered from the last financial crisis.
More From Insider Wealth Alert
- You Must Buy this Stock Within 72 Hours (Comment Here)
- 8 Beaten-Down Stocks to Buy at Deep Discounts (Comment Here)
- 12 Fast-Growing Dividend Growth Stocks For High Total Return (Comment Here)
- This Pattern Appeared 4-Days Before China’s Market Collapse (And Now…) (Comment Here)
- A Surefire Strategy to Make Money in this Crazy Market (Comment Here)
- Money Managers Look for Stock Bargains in Turmoil (Comment Here)