Are We Headed for a 50% Market Crash?
January 24, 2014 by William James
For a long time, we have been hearing that the stock market is headed for a significant crash. Is 2014 the year?
Back in 2011, some Elliott Wave aficionados were telling us that the crash was on its way. Since that time, there has been a tendency to stop listening to those who have been crowing about the next financial crisis since before we even recovered from the last financial crisis.
More From Insider Wealth Alert
- Call Your Broker Monday Morning To Buy This Stock (Comment Here)
- Buy This Stock Before Apple’s Next Big Announcement (Comment Here)
- Investors Making Millions From This Undervalued Stock (Comment Here)
- How Did This Investment Stay Hidden For 58 Years? (Comment Here)
- 3 Crash-Proof Stocks to Buy Immediately (Comment Here)
- Urgent: Greek Crisis to Crash U.S. Stocks? (Comment Here)