Are We Headed for a 50% Market Crash?
January 24, 2014 by William James
For a long time, we have been hearing that the stock market is headed for a significant crash. Is 2014 the year?
Back in 2011, some Elliott Wave aficionados were telling us that the crash was on its way. Since that time, there has been a tendency to stop listening to those who have been crowing about the next financial crisis since before we even recovered from the last financial crisis.
More From Insider Wealth Alert
- The One Stock to Buy for September (Comment Here)
- 11 Stocks to Buy Now at Bargain-Basement Prices (Comment Here)
- 20 Must-Buy Stocks Deliver Big Bucks (Comment Here)
- 36 U.S. Cities Dump the Dollar (Comment Here)
- Apple Hits All-Time High after Cryptic Event Reveal (Comment Here)
- 4 Traps Wrecking Your Retirement (Comment Here)