Are We Headed for a 50% Market Crash?
January 24, 2014 by William James
For a long time, we have been hearing that the stock market is headed for a significant crash. Is 2014 the year?
Back in 2011, some Elliott Wave aficionados were telling us that the crash was on its way. Since that time, there has been a tendency to stop listening to those who have been crowing about the next financial crisis since before we even recovered from the last financial crisis.
More From Insider Wealth Alert
- Shock Video: Apple CEO’s Secret Profit Plan (Comment Here)
- 5 Good Stocks to Buy While They Are Cheap (Comment Here)
- Congress Passes Controversial H.R. 1314 Law (Comment Here)
- Catching a Falling Knife (Comment Here)
- 4 “Retirement-Making” Stocks to Buy Now (Comment Here)
- 5 Battered Tech Stocks to Buy Now (Comment Here)