Are We Headed for a 50% Market Crash?
January 24, 2014 by William James
For a long time, we have been hearing that the stock market is headed for a significant crash. Is 2014 the year?
Back in 2011, some Elliott Wave aficionados were telling us that the crash was on its way. Since that time, there has been a tendency to stop listening to those who have been crowing about the next financial crisis since before we even recovered from the last financial crisis.
More From Insider Wealth Alert
- Make 9 Times Your Money with The Next Google (Comment Here)
- The Top 6 Dividend Growth Stocks for 2015 (Comment Here)
- 5 Great Value Stocks to Buy Now (Comment Here)
- International Agency to Announce New Dollar Alternative October 20th? (Comment Here)
- Why Cybersecurity Stocks are Soaring Right Now (Comment Here)
- 9 Secrets of Successful Savers (Comment Here)