Are We Headed for a 50% Market Crash?
January 24, 2014 by William James
For a long time, we have been hearing that the stock market is headed for a significant crash. Is 2014 the year?
Back in 2011, some Elliott Wave aficionados were telling us that the crash was on its way. Since that time, there has been a tendency to stop listening to those who have been crowing about the next financial crisis since before we even recovered from the last financial crisis.
More From Insider Wealth Alert
- How Wealthy CEOs Save for Retirement (1 Comment)
- Six Things Bad Financial Advisors Do (Comment Here)
- New Currency Law Now in Effect (Comment Here)
- Stocks You Can Hold onto, Even if the Market Goes Bad (Comment Here)
- Oil Is In An Absolute Death Spiral… (Comment Here)
- 5 Things NOT to Buy at Lowe’s and Home Depot (Comment Here)