Are We Headed for a 50% Market Crash?
January 24, 2014 by William James
For a long time, we have been hearing that the stock market is headed for a significant crash. Is 2014 the year?
Back in 2011, some Elliott Wave aficionados were telling us that the crash was on its way. Since that time, there has been a tendency to stop listening to those who have been crowing about the next financial crisis since before we even recovered from the last financial crisis.
More From Insider Wealth Alert
- 14 Stocks Loved by Top-Performing Managers (Comment Here)
- This One Stock — Not Apple — Could Benefit Most from Apple’s iPhone Success (Comment Here)
- Wall Street Expert: Stay Bullish and Prepare for Years of Stock Market Gains (Comment Here)
- The Ultimate Stock Takeover Signal (Comment Here)
- Apple Sold 4 Million iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in First Day (Comment Here)
- The U.S. Shale Oil Boom is Saving the World Almost $5 Billion a Day (Comment Here)