Are We Headed for a 50% Market Crash?
January 24, 2014 by William James
For a long time, we have been hearing that the stock market is headed for a significant crash. Is 2014 the year?
Back in 2011, some Elliott Wave aficionados were telling us that the crash was on its way. Since that time, there has been a tendency to stop listening to those who have been crowing about the next financial crisis since before we even recovered from the last financial crisis.
More From Insider Wealth Alert
- Expert: 12 Stocks to Buy Now (Comment Here)
- Buy this Game-Changing Stock Today for Potential Triple-Digit Gains (Comment Here)
- Stocks to Buy in an Expensive Market (Comment Here)
- The Pharmaceutical Industry is Already on High Alert (Comment Here)
- Six Events that Spooked the Markets in 2014 (Comment Here)
- Your 2nd Half Playbook for Stocks (Comment Here)