Are We Headed for a 50% Market Crash?
January 24, 2014 by William James
For a long time, we have been hearing that the stock market is headed for a significant crash. Is 2014 the year?
Back in 2011, some Elliott Wave aficionados were telling us that the crash was on its way. Since that time, there has been a tendency to stop listening to those who have been crowing about the next financial crisis since before we even recovered from the last financial crisis.
More From Insider Wealth Alert
- Explosive Stock Surprise Could Begin at Any Time (Comment Here)
- 3 Best Dividend Stocks to Buy Now (Comment Here)
- Stock Valuations at a 10-Year High (Comment Here)
- Beware of These 7 Signs (Comment Here)
- The Oil Crash is Making the Strong Stronger (Comment Here)
- 10 Investing Temptations to Avoid in 2015 (Comment Here)